Inside Sales Associate Admin - Dallas
The Inside Sales Associate Admin assists the entire sales team to achieve the revenue and profit plans/goals of selling to strategic national and regional customers.
- Assist in developing, updating, maintaining and execution of an approved annual national accounts sales plan that includes prospect calling, setting appointments, internet searches for developing target account prospects, their sales cycle plans, their projected revenue, their projected decision dates, and their projected implementation/first service dates.
- Create and maintain outstanding professional business relationships with key executive level decision making contact(s) and multiple/various coaches, implementers and influencers within current and prospective regional/national roof maintenance and repair services accounts.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to learn about the prospect/customer’s business and marketplace, the existing roofing maintenance and repair service needs of the business, and the decision maker’s individual, corporate and/or departmental needs to position NRP products and services as the answer to the existing needs. This information will be documented in detail for the National Sales Account Manager to motivate and move the decision maker(s) to desired decisions, next actions, or next steps in the sales cycle.
- Assist in the preparation of NRP proposals for roof replacement, roof maintenance and repair services proposals, presentations, price quotes and RFP responses that demonstrate an understanding of the customer/prospect needs, that illustrate features, advantages and benefits of NRP services as an answer to the customer/prospect needs, and that profitably position NRP services to address the identified customer/prospect needs.
- Assist in the creation, delivery and presentation of Quarterly Sales pipeline reviews.
- Update and maintain NRP CRM system as required for all reports required by management.
- Update and maintain house accounts within NRP’s CRM system.
- Assist the VP of Revenue in the training of newly hired National Account Managers and other sales staff.
- Schedule sales calls for NAM’s via specific appointments versus utilizing non time specific drop in calls.
- Maintain a pipeline for all NAM’s a weekly average of 6 meetings (virtual/in person) for each NAM.
- Complete and submit a weekly reports to management for use in weekly sales meetings.
- Ensure all prospective customer calls are returned within 4 hours of receipt of call.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the NRP Partners and work with the field operations teams of our Partners to ensure national account roofing maintenance and repair service programs are successfully implemented and maintained.
- Work with NRP marketing firm to enhance collateral materials, power points, presentations, convention representations.
- Coordinate annual sales meeting activities.
- Coordinate, attend and or schedule all booth/travel/meetings/activities of NRP services at trade shows/conventions.
- Work within NRP’s Policies and Procedures guidelines.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities above.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be able to demonstrate being a self-motivator and goal orientated person.
- Significant experience is setting appointments and working via the telephone and or computer media venues.
- Experience and comfort with, and an ability to utilize and demonstrate sales skills.
- An understanding of the sales cycle required to sell large multi-location regional and national accounts.
- Experience in prospect identification and development, and in keeping the suspect/prospect funnel full and active at all times.
- Experience and success in account penetration sales (departments/locations/divisions, and products/services).
- Demonstrated successes in short, medium and long business service sales cycles.
- Thorough understanding of, and or environment training in one or more of the following: MS Office, MS Teams, Video meetings and a CRM system.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Strong proposal and presentation development, and delivery skills.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Experience achieving weekly sales activities guidelines (number of sales calls appointments set for NAM’s, number of proposals prepared, etc).
- Proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office tools.
- Minimum two years inside business to business sales experience with at least two years of a sales Coordinator for a sales team. A plus is having experience with a specific multi-location/regional/national account sales team for an entire region or country of large.
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019