COOP Sales Admin - Dallas
NRP is currently seeking a hardworking Sales Administrator and Appointment Setter to work with our Cooperative Team. This individual will assist in increasing Cooperative sales volume with a result driven attitude, superior work ethics and ability to "think outside the box". As a Sales Administrator, you will work hard, but you will also learn a tremendous amount about the ins and outs of sales in the public sector and get to experience the joys and challenges of working as part of a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial team.
Primary focus is to generate new qualified leads through outbound prospecting primarily with use of phone and supported with email, text, social media platforms within public sector. Provide daily report of outbound call management plan. Ensure top notch professional customer service relations on phone calls, Zoom meeting and emails. Additional responsibilities as directed.
Average Percent of Time
30% • Handle and process all aspects of administration pertaining to sales support of the Director of Sales, Public Sector, and the Cooperative Account Manager Team.
70% • Research, telephone, and email prospective target customers for appointments with Cooperative Team. Manage input into CRM.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate must have knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be a team player
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- Have a great attitude
- Must diligently input information into CRM and sales management report
- Must have considerable knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook applications
- Must have excellent organization / time management skills
- Must always demonstrate professionalism
- Must have strong dedication and work ethic
- Must be results driven in making numerous calls (40 - 5O calls per day minimum)
- Ability to handle rejection from making calls
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019