NRP ROOFING SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH TIPS CONTRACT
National Roofing Partners (NRP) is an awarded vendor for roofing (JOC) services with The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS). Under this cooperative contract #180702, NRP provides a wide range of roofing services from minor repairs to major restorations and reroofing.
- Access to competitively bid and awarded roofing contract with local, best-in-class, contractor
- Savings of time and money, satisfying agency bid requirements
- Flexibility to work with any major manufacturer
- Buying power of a national contract
- Compliance review of all proposals by the lead government agency
- Streamlined procurement process resulting in fast and timely delivery of projects
WHO CAN USE THIS
- Public and Private Schools (K-12)
- Higher Education, University, Colleges
- Cities, Counties, and Other Government Entities
- Non-profit Organizations
TIPS-USA is a national purchasing cooperative that leverages the purchasing power of governmental entities in all 50 states. It is available for use by more than 90,000 public and private schools, colleges, universities, cities, counties, and non-profit agencies. Through a single lead agency commissioned by the Texas State Legislature, Region 8 Education Service Center (ESC), TIPS bids and awards contracts to vendors in accordance with procedures mandated by state procurement laws and regulations. Utilizing the TIPS cooperative contract, rely on an expedited contract procurement process and NRP’s streamlined roofing project management capabilities – allowing you to concentrate on your daily responsibilities of ensuring a safe, dry and comfortable environment for your students, staff, and visitors.
Contact our TIPS Team today!