COMMERCIAL DRONE ROOF ASSESSMENTS
Facility Assessments Just Got Easier
NRP has reinvented roof condition analysis with a smarter, safer and more accurate way to analyze commercial roofs.
- Impactful and insightful reports deliver enhanced imaging and details
- Superior accuracy and roof deficiency identification
- Streamlined process through reduced time, resources and safety risk
Drone Imagery + AI-Powered 3D Analysis
High-resolution drone imagery is processed by an exclusive artificial intelligence (AI) platform that creates 3D modeling of measurements, roof objects and deficiencies.
Available Nationwide. ONLY $999*.
It's easy to get started! Contact NRP to schedule a Commercial Drone Roof Assessment.
*Introductory price for a limited time. Special rate applies to commercial roofs up to 50,000 sq. ft. Additional square feet over 50,000 is priced at $18.75 per 5,000 sq. ft. Core sampling is an additional $300. Not for single residences. NRP AI-Powered Roof Assessments are provided in partnership with Pointivo. MSRP $1500.
Transform Your Exterior Facilities Assessment Strategy Using AI-Based Data Intelligence
National Roofing Partners improves the way customers manage facilities through proactive inspection and maintenance assessments technology. Our team delivers fast, accurate exterior assessments through an automated platform that combines artificial intelligence data with high-resolution 2D and 3D imagery. Clients gain the insight they need to transition their roof maintenance process from reactive emergency repairs to a more thorough and detailed facilities management process.
Automated Facility Assessment
Quickly Prioritize Your Facility Management Budget Using Condition Assessment Data Through One Application
Proper facilities management using advanced digital technology can translate to years of savings when combined with a proactive maintenance and inspection strategy. Pointivo’s cloud-based platform helps facility managers drastically reduce emergency repairs with immediate access to the condition of their roof and building exteriors across their entire portfolio. With a centralized database showing inventory and deficiency reports, managers can prioritize and group maintenance projects to streamline contractor bidding and reduce excessive capital investment.
Validate Facility Assessments With an Objective Digital Approach to Maintenance Planning
Using high-resolution imagery, AI, computer vision, and advanced analytics from Pointivo, customers can eliminate risk and inefficiencies associated with manual rooftop and building assessments.
Digital mapping technology improves your facility assessments by delivering objectivity to each conditional assessment through highly detailed analysis. Reduce safety risks and create a more efficient assessment strategy without sacrificing budget or quality.
Benefits of a Proactive Digital Assessment Solution
- Accurate rooftop systems modeling, measurements, equipment inventory, and deficiencies
through digital, AI-based technology
- Reduce safety risks associated with manual roof assessments
- One centralized application allows managers to distribute all measurements and deficiency reports to multiple contractors easily
- Improve capital spend by quickly prioritizing and tracking deficiencies of site assets and equipment
- Expedite planning, inspections, and warranty and claim resolutions faster than manual processes
- Increase transparency across all vendors and property portfolios
Rethink Your ROI Strategy
- Reduce liability associated with rooftop site visits through drone and aerial technology
- Reduce maintenance costs by only servicing necessary deficiencies
- Optimize capital spend with more accurate budget planning data
- Avoid emergency repairs and catastrophic incidents
- Ensure business continuity by standardizing service levels across sites
- Capitalize on bulk purchases and save annually through proactive competitive bidding
- More accurately allocate funds across portfolio based on historical data
- Avoid loss of revenue due to emergency repairs
- Increase portfolio value due to better building management
"This single platform is a game-changer for our partners and customers, reducing onsite inspection to just minutes while providing unparalleled accuracy and consistency."
Deryl Kratzer, President, NRP