24/7 EMERGENCY COMMERCIAL ROOF REPAIR
TPO • PVC • EPDM • Modified Bitumen • Built-up (BUR) • Metal • Coatings
Call NRP's 24-hour Customer Care Team at 855-861-8355 for prompt response to your commercial roof leaks and other roofing issues.
Whether damage is caused by nature or is man-made, NRP can help! Get us on your roof today to assess the damage! We repair a variety of commercial rooftops, including: Single-ply membranes (TPO, EPDM, PVC), Modified Bitumen, Built-up, Metal, Tile, and Slate. NRP meets National Roofing Contractor Association (NRCA) standards with all commercial roof repair applications.
Check Availability: Commercial Roof Repair
My commercial roof is leaking, what should I do?
A commercial roof leak can be caused by a variety of sources from clogged drainage to storm damage. Taking quick action will help minimize the damage. If you find a roof leak, take these three steps:
- Find the source. The first thing to do is locate the source of the leak. This is best done before a leak has dried.
- Clear the area. Move or cover any furniture or equipment near the leak. If you are able, mark the location of the leak.
- Call a professional. Contact National Roofing Partners for emergency commercial roof leak repair: 855-861-8355.
My commercial roof might have hail damage after a recent storm, who should I call?
Commercial roof hail damage is difficult to assess from the ground. A professional roofer, like NRP, should be contacted to perform an assessment, to look for signs of the following:
- Bent gutters
- Black, hail-damaged spots on shingles
- Dents in metal roofing or flashing
- Split or peeling shingles
- Lost shingle granules
- Weakened seams or seals
What does a rooftop assessment consist of?
NRP's commercial rooftop assessment includes:
- Core sample that identifies the make-up of the roof
- NRP grading system
- List of all roof repairs needed to restore roof to manufacturer warranty conditions
- Budget for roof replacement, if needed within 5 years
- 5-year service budget
- Covers manufacturer warranty
What services does NRP offer?
NRP offers commercial roof services from minor commercial flat roof repairs to major restorations and replacement.
What types of roofs do you service?
NRP has the experience and knowledge to handle any project on a variety of flat roof types including:
- TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin) - highly resistant to UV rays and is becoming increasingly common in roofing, especially in warmer climates.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer) - extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane widely used on low-slope commercial buildings.
- Modified Bitumen (Mod Bit) - a premium low-slope or flat commercial roof option due to its many benefits. As its name suggests, it is comprised of modified asphalt and reinforced with fiberglass or polyester, in order to increase durability and strength.
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) – a roof membrane that consists of two flexible layers of PVC, with a reinforcing layer of scrim sandwiched in the middle.
- BUR (Built-up roofs) - composed of alternating layers of bitumen, which is asphalt, and reinforcing felts, usually fiberglass or polyester.
- Metal - a traditional and attractive commercial roofing system suitable for a variety of applications and climates.
- Roof Coating - a monolithic, fully adhered, fluid-applied roofing membrane. A roof coating actually becomes the top layer of a composite roof membrane and underlying system. As such, the roof coating is the topmost layer of protection for the membrane, receiving the impact of sunlight (both infrared and ultraviolet (UV)), rain, hail and physical damage.
Why choose NRP for commercial roof repair?
NRP’s Worry-Free Guarantee ensures you will have an exceptional experience during every aspect of your roof project. We Guarantee It.
- Easy to do business
- Rapid response
- On time
- High quality products and craftsmanship
- Friendly and helpful team
If an NRP service fails to meet your expectations, contact us immediately. We’ll make it right in a hurry.
National Roofing Partners (NRP) is a recognized leader in the commercial roofing industry. Building on the strong expertise of Tier 1 partners with more than 200 service locations and 12,000-plus team members nationwide, the network provides exceptional roofing and building envelope services, solar support services, and telecom services for customers. Our client focused approach ensures you have personal attention and exceptional service for all aspects of your project. We are reliable, proactive, and adaptable to changing conditions to deliver unparalleled service.