To join the NRP network and achieve National Roofing Partners certification, roofing companies must satisfy a strict set of audited criteria and demonstrate a longstanding commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. This ensures that our customers receive responsive, professional roofing services from a reputable, full-service roofing provider.
Roofing contractors must meet the following requirements:
• Maintain membership in a local, state, regional and/or national roofing organization(s)
• Follow a documented safety program
• Owner or management must have a minimum of 10 years in roofing
• Independently owned and operated
• Positive industry reputation
• Demonstrate financial stability
• Have a 24/7/365 service department
• Meet NRP insurance requirements
• EMR rating under 1.0
For more information email Jaritza Encarnacion at firstname.lastname@example.org.