Commercial Roof Inspection
Commercial Roof Specialists in Auburn, ME and the Surrounding Androscoggin County Area
Stay ahead of rooftop issues on your building before they become major problems with a commercial roof inspection from National Roofing Partners. We will complete a traditional physical assessment of your roof and if needed, a drone roof inspection.
Auburn, ME building roof inspections include:
- Core sample that identifies the make-up of the roof
- NRP grading system
- List of all roof repairs needed to restore roof to manufacturer warranty conditions
- Budget for roof replacement, if needed within 5 years
- 5-year service budget
- Covers manufacturer warranty
- Complete roof damage inspection
Get a commercial roof inspection today!
Auburn Drone Roof Inspection
NRP offers a smarter, safer, and more accurate way to complete a commercial roof assessment in Auburn, ME with reinvented roof condition analysis. This is way beyond just taking pictures with a drone..
Choose NRP’s Auburn Drone Building Inspection service.
- Streamlined process through reduced time, resources and safety risk
- Superior accuracy and roof deficiency identification
- Impactful and insightful reports deliver enhanced imaging and details
High-resolution drone imagery is processed by an exclusive artificial intelligence (AI) platform that creates 3D modeling of measurements, deficiencies and roof objects. It's easy to get started! Contact NRP to schedule a Commercial Drone Roof Assessment.