California Commercial Roof Inspection
The Commercial Roof Inspection Specialists
Commercial roof inspections are an integral part of roof maintenance, detecting issues on your building before they become a huge problem.
California building roof inspections include:
- Core sample that identifies the make-up of the roof
- NRP grading system
- List of all roof repairs needed to restore roof to manufacturer warranty conditions
- Budget for roof replacement, if needed within 5 years
- 5-year service budget
- Covers manufacturer warranty
- Complete roof damage inspection
- Drone roof inspection if necessary
Request a California commercial roof inspection today!
California Drone Roof Inspection
NRP has reinvented California commercial roof condition analysis with a smarter, safer and more accurate way to complete a commercial roof assessment.
NRP's California Drone Building Roof Inspection service includes:
- Streamlined process through reduced time, resources and safety risk
- Superior accuracy and roof deficiency identification
- Impactful and insightful reports deliver enhanced imaging and details
High-resolution drone imagery is processed by an exclusive artificial intelligence (AI) platform that creates 3D modeling of measurements, roof objects and deficiencies. It's easy to get started! Contact NRP to schedule a Commercial Drone Roof Assessment.