NRP is an Essential Business
NRP is OPEN. Our teams continue to work hard every day to deliver the services you depend on from NRP.
We share your concern with COVID-19 (coronavirus), not only world-wide, but right in the towns where we live and work. The NRP team is focused on ensuring the continued health and safety of all our stakeholders, which includes following guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
NRP is available where and when you need us.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any need or questions. Our support teams continue to be available 24/7. Contact us anytime at: 855-685-3411 or NationalRoofingPartners.com. All of our services, including emergency repairs and major projects, continue to be available.
Below are measures NRP and our Partners are taking to ensure safety is the top priority for our clients, employees and Partners:
- Updated business continuity plans that include pandemic crisis response.
- Written procedures to modify work activities based on CDC threat levels.
- Communications and training on COVID-19.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) as may be required, which includes eye protection, enhanced cleaning and disinfection, and sterile gloves.
- Aggressive action to mitigate virus spread, including air-travel ban and no office guests, utilize web-based meetings, and have employees working from home where available.
- Verified supply chain with all major manufacturers. No shortages of materials are anticipated.
- Immediate alerts for our clients and employees of any exposure or COVID-19 cases.
NRP is committed to you and will continue to communicate with you as appropriate. We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.