National Roofing Partners is hosting a series of Cooperative Partner Program Workshops. If you are interested in increasing your public sector business, join NRP’s Cooperative Team and fellow Partners at this event!
Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Don’t delay—secure your spot today!
February 27-28, 2020
United States Roofing Corp.
910 East Main Street
March 12-13, 2020
Who Should Attend?
We encourage you to send your company’s “Champion(s)” for this initiative, such as:
- Dedicated Sales Representatives
- Business Development Managers
- Project Managers
- Site Superintendents
- Service Managers
- Project Leads
- Preventative Maintenance Managers
- Leadership Team
What You Can Expect
This 1.5 day workshop is packed with everything you need to know about Cooperative Purchasing Contracts and how to be successful utilizing them.
- Cooperative Contracts: The Wave is Getting Bigger
- Understanding YOUR Cooperative Contracts
- How to Successfully Sell to the Public Sector
- How to Market to the Public Sector
- Tailoring Your Business to Help Sell the Contract
- Building Deeper Connections: Leverage Your Relationships
- Strategy Development
- Estimating Process
- Compliance and Transparency: Proposal Development
- Engaging Architects and Consultants
Schedule of Events for February Workshop
||7:00 AM - 8:00AM
||8:00AM – 4:30PM
||4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
||Open House @ United States Roofing Corp. / Dinner
||7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
||8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Places to Stay for February Workshop
There are several nearby hotels, including:
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
258 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
127 S Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
200 Lee Dr Lot 3, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting
2055 Chemical Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Philadelphia International Airport
(approx. 26 minutes from event)
Rental cars and ride share are available at the airport.
Please contact Tara Adams.