Service Administrative Assistant - Dallas
The Administrative Assistant performs professional level administrative support for the Service Manager and Service Department. The position requires knowledge of Office products, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Knowledge with Dataforma would be beneficial but not required and can be trained. This individual will need to work independently and as a team member. The responsibilities and tasks will be coordinated with and supervised by the Controller.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must have considerable knowledge with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook applications.
- Ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have strong ability to take notes and summarize.
- Must have professional phone skills.
- Must have strong persistence and work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Keep NRP (4) Core Values at the forefront of thoughts in all activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019