Sales Administrative Assistant - Dallas
The Administrative Assistant performs professional level administrative support of the Executive Assistant and Sales team. The position requires considerable knowledge of Office products, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Knowledge with SalesForce (CRM) would be beneficial but can be trained. This individual will need to work independently and as a team member. The day-to-day duties will vary but will include helping to maintain the CRM data, reporting from CRM, and other programs currently being used, helping with managing the sales teams’ calendars, travel requests research, internal sales forms assistance, assisting with other projects and general office support. These responsibilities and tasks will be coordinated with and supervised by the Executive Assistant to the VP of Sales.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Assist with researching travel for team.
- Assist with managing the team’s calendar within MS Office
- Assist with all activities with Sales meetings, events, and tradeshows.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using Excel and CRM.
- Must have considerable knowledge with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook applications.
- Ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have strong ability to take notes and summarize.
- Must have professional phone skills.
- Must have strong persistence and work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Keep NRP (4) Core Values at the forefront of thoughts in all activities.
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019