Sales Admin - Dallas
The Sales Admin for National Account Manager(s) performs professional level administrative to support and maintain sales to new and existing customers. The position requires considerable knowledge of Office products, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SalesForce (CRM). This individual is responsible for filling out necessary paperwork and electronic forms for internal and external purposes in support of the National Account Manager Team. In addition, is responsible for making telephone calls to set appointments for National Account Managers. Other responsibilities include revising roof assessment reports by way of Adobe Suite software, data entry, maintenance of CRM program, trade show scheduling, sales meeting preparation, research of new target customers and preparation/organization of various forms and reports. This individual may be asked to assist with projects and general office support tasks when necessary. These responsibilities and tasks will be coordinated with and supervised by the EA to the VP of Sales.
Average Percent of Time
90% • Research, email and telephone prospective target customers for appointments with National Account Managers. Manage input into CRM. Assist NAM(s) with various admin duties that will meet and exceed revenue goals as set.
10% • Special projects as assigned
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Assist with scheduling travel for NAM(s).
- Coordinate NAM(s) calendar within MS Office.
- Assist with modifying PDF assessment reports.
- Coordinate all activities with Sales meetings, events, tradeshows.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using Excel and CRM.
- Must have considerable knowledge with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook applications.
- Ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have strong ability to take notes and summarize.
- Must have professional phone skills and ability to assist in scheduling appointments for NAM(s).
- Must have strong persistence and work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Keep NRP (4) Core Values at the forefront of thoughts in all activities.
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019