Project Manager - Dallas
The primary company representative responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of major Roofing Related Projects. Directs and supervises activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financial projections, and schedule requirements to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable, and in a safe manner. Maintains a focus on meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations. Builds business relationships with current customers by delivering on our promises and creates new business with potential customers in a proactive manner, promoting all of our services. Works for primarily Building Owners as well as Engineers and Consultants. Works with estimating, business development, project operations team, vendors and subcontractors. Has a current resume and references for successful management of fast paced, difficult, design intensive New Construction and Retrofit projects.
PROJECT START-UP AND SCHEDULING
- Reviews the contract documents with all project participants (e.g., customers, employees, subcontractors, suppliers, government regulators, utilities) to ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinates and delivers all requirements for subcontractors and suppliers to meet project schedules.
- Reviews drawings, scope, and submittals.
PROJECT FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knows and understands the requirements of owner’s contract, including bonds, fees, notifications, schedules, reporting, and costs.
- Manages the material, equipment, and subcontract procurement if necessary.
- Develops and reports monthly revenue expectations.
- Reviews and reports project financials weekly.
PROMOTE CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- Builds effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proven Track Record on fast paced, Commercial Remodel Projects.
- Managing Multiple Projects simultaneously.
- Competent understanding of Roofing and Waterproofing systems to including means and methods of installation.
- Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
- Demonstrates solid verbal/written skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools.
- Past Roofing and or Waterproofing Project Management experience preferred but not required.
- Is able to travel.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019