Partner Relationship Manager - Dallas
The Partner Relationship Manager is responsible for bringing new contractors into the NRP network and keeping current contractors in compliance. Partner Relationship Manager will be the primary contact for all contractor issues and is in charge of successfully onboarding all new contractors. Partner Relationship Manager will update relevant paperwork for all contractors in the respective portals or programs. Partner Relationship Manager must display eagerness, enthusiasm, and passion for expanding the NRP network. By growing NRP’s network of contractors, the Vendor Manager will continually enhance the client experience by providing contractors that meet NRP’s standards and continue to deliver excellent service.
Average Percent of Time
70% • On-board and manage relationship with contractors
20% • Follow up on leads as provided by other departments or Vendor Manager's own research
5% • Update paperwork for contractors
5% • Assist with Service projects as business needs dictate
- Support and participate in NRP Annual and Peer Group Meetings as they pertain to the Vendor Manager role.
- Work within the company’s Policies and Procedures guidelines.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities above.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must exhibit strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully collaborate with high level managers and Executives
- Must have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must have strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Self-starting and self-motivating skills a must
- Accountability and able to work with little direction are key
- Must exhibit a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to create and present accurate reports
- Proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office tools with particular strengths in Excel
- Sage 100 (experience required)
- Basic Phone and Email Etiquette (experience required)
- Multi-line phone system (experience required)
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019