National Account Manager for Solar - Dallas
The objective of the NRP National Account Manager position is to drive revenue for Solar sales strategically for national and regional customers.
- Assist in developing, updating, maintaining and execution of an approved annual national accounts sales plan that includes prospect calling, setting appointments, internet searches for developing target account prospects, their sales cycle plans, their projected revenue, their projected decision dates, and their projected implementation/first service dates.
- Create and maintain outstanding professional business relationships with key executive level decision making contact(s) and multiple/various coaches, implementers and influencers within current and prospective regional/national roof maintenance and repair services accounts.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to learn about the prospect/customer’s business and marketplace, the needs in relation to Solar services, and the decision maker’s individual, corporate and/or departmental needs to position NRP products and services as the answer to the existing needs. This information will be documented in detail for the National Sales Account Manager to motivate and move the decision maker(s) to desired decisions, next actions, or next steps in the sales cycle.
- Assist in the preparation of NRP proposals for Solar services, presentations, price quotes and RFP responses that demonstrate an understanding of the customer/prospect needs, that illustrate features, advantages and benefits of NRP services as an answer to the customer/prospect needs, and that profitably position NRP services to address the identified customer/prospect needs.
- Assist in the creation, delivery and presentation of Quarterly Sales pipeline reviews.
- Update and maintain NRP CRM system as required for all reports required by management.
- Update and maintain house accounts within NRP’s CRM system.
- Maintain a pipeline by creating weekly touchpoints min (100) per week.
- Complete and submit a weekly reports to management for use in weekly sales meetings.
- Ensure all prospective customer calls are returned within 4 hours of receipt of call.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the NRP Partners and work with the field operations teams of our Partners to ensure national account roofing maintenance and repair service programs are successfully implemented and maintained.
- Work with NRP marketing firm to enhance collateral materials, power points, presentations, convention representations.
- Assist and present with annual sales meeting activities.
- Coordinate, attend and or schedule all booth/travel/meetings/activities of NRP services at trade shows/conventions.
- Work within NRP’s Policies and Procedures guidelines.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities above.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum two years inside business to business sales experience A plus is having experience with a specific multi-location/regional/national account sales team for an entire region or country of large.
- Must be able to demonstrate being a self-motivator and goal orientated person.
- Significant experience is setting appointments and working via the telephone and or computer media venues.
- Experience and comfort with, and an ability to utilize and demonstrate sales skills.
- An understanding of the sales cycle required to sell large multi-location regional and national accounts.
- Experience in prospect identification and development, and in keeping the suspect/prospect funnel full and active at all times.
- Experience and success in account penetration sales (departments/locations/divisions, and products/services).
- Demonstrated successes in short, medium and long business service sales cycles.
- Thorough understanding of, and or environment training in one or more of the following: MS Office, MS Teams, Video meetings and a CRM system.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Strong proposal and presentation development, and delivery skills.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office tools.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic Internet Searches
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019