National Account Manager - Dallas
The National Account Manager is responsible for increasing NRP's market share through developing, implementing and monitoring strategies and action steps to achieve National Account success. Responsibilities also include meeting quotas and individual performance objectives.
- Develops and executes collaborative account marketing plans with management to maximize account penetration on a national basis.
- Develop analysis of industry and accounts, set priorities, which direct the activities of the sales organization to achieve planned volume of sales.
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and management of sales process through pending business reports.
- Maintains CRM account profile information (key personnel, primary locations, and account activity) by location of assigned accounts and major prospects.
- Coordinates support of major accounts and monitor activities within those assigned accounts.
Coordinates negotiations of major account agreements in conjunction with Sales Manager.
- Develop plans to increase high-level contacts through a strategic effort that will increase account penetration.
- Serve as a liaison between the NRP partners and the customer on project and services matters.
- Travel to client locations for face-to-face meetings.
50% travel required (Mon-Fri)
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019