Junior Level Estimator - Dallas
The primary function of the Junior Level Estimator is to provide and lead full-service estimating for large-scale and complex projects. Projects will be varied and span multiple types of roofing contracts.
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Review and utilize historical data from previous P.O.s, subcontracts, productivity and other reports as needed to assess unit and labor calculations.
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Attend all pertinent pre-bid meetings and review proposals and specifications to determine scope of work and estimate.
- Prepare estimates by using The Estimating Edge, experience with this software program is required.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Manage and maintain working documents and cost database on regular basis to support estimate figures.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing technical publications.
- Design, produce and finalize drawings and plans.
- Conduct roof surveys and meet with clients to assess requirements, take measurements, photos, and collect data to be used in plan.
- Contribute to team effort and work with other departments to assess rates to be used in estimates. Assist contracting department for preparation of inquiries, final bids, etc.
- Provide technical support and guidance to personnel as required.
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019