Invoicing Clerk - Dallas
The Invoicing Clerk performs professional level accounting work in the maintenance and review of fiscal records. This individual is responsible for the billing of work to Client. Additional responsibilities include data entry, maintenance of accounting files, and preparation/organization of various financial forms, reports, and financial analyses, etc. This individual may be asked to assist with projects and general office support tasks when necessary. These responsibilities and tasks will be coordinated with and supervised by the VP Finance and Assistant Controller.
Average Percent of Time
20% • Handle and process all aspects of billings
15% • Process subcontractors payment applications for Service billings to bill our clients
15% • Invoicing Clients through Portals and Direct Email
15% • Forecasting of monthly billings
15% • Sage 300 Basic Input and Reports
10% • Generate Reports/Special Projects
10% • Other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using Sage300 along with all portals.
- Must have considerable knowledge with basic accounting principles (i.e., journal entries, debits, credits, etc.) and accounting functions. Job cost and construction experience will be key for this position.
- Ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with Sage300, Excel, Word, and Outlook applications
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019