Customer Service Coordinator - Dallas
The Customer Service Coordinator performs professional level service in the scheduling and handling of daily work orders.The position requires considerable knowledge of computers and computer software such as Adobe, Word, Excel and Outlook. This individual is responsible for providing service to both the contractor and the client through online portals, phone calls and emails. Will also be asked to perform general office support tasks when necessary. Including but not limited to handling pricing, researching billing inquiries, validating warranties, and analytical research. These responsibilities and tasks will be coordinated with and supervised by the Service Manager.
Average Percent of Time
65% • Handle and process work orders through an online software, email and online portal
25% • Process daily reports using Excel
20% • Answering phones and calling out for updates
*On Call is mandatory. This is done from your home with laptop and phone provided by supervisor and paid out at overtime rates.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to access and accurately input information into online software
- Scheduling and coordination experience will be key for this position.
- Ability to accurately work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word, and Outlook applications
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Ability to work well in a team environment
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019