Customer Service Coordinator - Dallas
The Customer Service Coordinator performs professional level service in the scheduling and handling of daily work orders. The position requires considerable knowledge of computers and computer software such as Adobe, Word, Excel and Outlook. This individual is responsible for providing service to both the contractor and the client through online portals, phone calls and emails. Will also be asked to perform general office support tasks when necessary. These responsibilities and tasks will be coordinated with and supervised by the Service Manager.
- Handle and process work orders through an online software, email and online portal (80% of Time)
- Process daily reports using Excel (10% of Time)
- Answering phones and calling out for updates (10% of Time)
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to access and accurately input information online software
- Scheduling construction crew experience will be key for this position.
- Ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook applications
On Call is mandatory. This is done from your home with laptop and phone provided by supervisor and paid out at overtime rates.
621 E. State Hwy 121 Suite 400, Coppell, TX 75019